Functional Skills Tutor
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Salary: £20 - £24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education has an opportunity available as a Functional Skills Tutor, this role is in Sheffield.
This contract is between the dates 23/01/2023 – 31/07/2023 with the hours being 08:30 – 16:30.
- Qualified Teacher status
- Evidence of participation in regular professional development and further professional study
- Successful teaching experience in a secondary school
- Significant contribution to pastoral guidance and development
- Has led or made a major contribution to a project or initiative.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements (post 16)
- Understands and is familiar with teaching and learning strategies.
- Knowledge about monitoring, evaluation and review processes
- Teaching to a high standard and inspiring students
- Good classroom management
- Managing change effectively
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Leadership and organisation
- Clarity of vision and thinking
- Management of resources
- Evidence of a commitment to an equal opportunities policy both in service delivery and employment
- Able to encourage parents to work co-operatively with the school and involve them in their child’s education.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.