- Location: Bedford, England
- Salary: £100 - £120 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Education is looking for an English Teacher in Bedford at Pinchmill Primary School
In each case having regard to the curriculum for the school, and with a view to promoting the development of the abilities and aptitudes of the pupils in any class or group assigned to her:
- planning and preparing courses and lessons;
- teaching, according to their educational needs, the pupils assigned to her, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupil in school and elsewhere;
- assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- promoting the general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any class or group of pupils assigned to her;
- providing guidance and advice to pupils on educational and social matters and on their further education; making relevant records and reports;
- making records of and reports on the personal and social needs of pupils;
- communicating and consulting with the parents of pupils;
- communicating and cooperating with persons or bodies outside the school; and participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above;
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.