Job Reference: 56448
Head of Marketing – South Thames Colleges Group
- Wandsworth, Greater London
- £184.6 - £211.54 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for Head of Marketing Role and Admissions in South Thames Colleges Group
The role requires a professional, motivated and target-driven individual with excellent management, communications and team building skills. The post holder manages the student recruitment cycle from pre-entry to the completion of enrolment for students on all funding streams.
The post holder will manage the work and staff of the Marketing and Admissions Departments to meet the Group’s strategic objectives and student recruitment targets and to ensure that all functions are performed in a timely, efficient and effective manner, in accordance with approved procedures.
Main Purposes and Responsibilities
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the marketing and admissions development and implementation for the Group and each College within the Group
- Inspire, lead and manage innovation and change in an open and professional manner, and ensure that all Marketing and Admissions functions are performed to the highest standards.
- Ensure delivery of successful and innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives in line with strategic objectives of all funding streams across the Group
- Develop new and innovative routes to market including the latest digital as well as traditional platforms and manage the Group’s overall promotions plan, ensuring that all provision and successes are promoted both internally and externally.
- Manage the design and implementation of client-orientated enrolment, admissions and progression processes that meet the needs of the College and our diverse client groups
- Be accountable for Admissions data and ensure it is accurate, complete and reported in an accessible manner to enable managers within the Group to effectively plan and improve their curriculum offer.
General Duties of the Post
The post holder will assist with or undertake the following:
- Keep up-to-date with Quality Improvement initiatives and to be aware of, and meet, service standards for the Group.
- Participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required, including all areas of MS technology.
- Propose any ideas that may help to promote and extend the Group’s reputation and efficient running of the College.
- Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the Group Health and Safety Policy.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.