Job Reference: 56988
Head of School Place Planning, Admissions, Major Projects & Transport – Bexley Council
- Bexley, Greater London
- £500 - £600 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Head of School Place Planning in Bexley
To work collaboratively with colleagues within the Council, partner agencies and other organisations to ensure the delivery of excellent integrated services to residents, adopting a One Council approach at all times.
To lead and manage a specified area of the Council to deliver a comprehensive, high quality, cost effective and timely service.
To support and direct the delivery of a broad range of services to meet the needs of residents.
To model the Council’s values and standards in carrying out this job.
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of work plans for the service in accordance with the Council’s priorities and objectives.
- To ensure that services are delivered that are customer focused, efficient and represent excellent value for money.
- To seek continuous improvement and innovation in services so as to better meet the needs of residents within the resources available.
- To ensure the effective management of allocated budgets and other resources and that plans for expenditure reductions are delivered.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the Council, partner agencies and other organisations to ensure the delivery of excellent integrated services to residents.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.