Job Reference: 62632
Head of SEND and Inclusion
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £500 - £500 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Head of SEND and Inclusion at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
1. To take strategic and operation responsibility for statutory assessment under the 1996 Education Act and 2014 Children and Families Act, including responsibility for planning and monitoring the budget for special educational needs.
2. Supported by the Operational Director of Education & SEND and Commissioning Programme Lead for the DfE Safety Valve programme, drive changes and service improvement related to the SEND strategy.
3. To lead the process of enabling and ensuring that children and young people with SEND access their education entitlement in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements and the Special Education Needs Code of Practice.
4. To support and challenge education providers so that children and young people with SEND are supported and educated so they achieve well in Early Years, in school and at college.
5. To work in collaboration with Assets and Resources and School Effectiveness to ensure SLAs for commissioned provision are effectively adhered to by providers and performance appropriately monitored.
6. Providing direction to operational services and other agencies, enabling them to provide a high-quality service which fulfils the statutory obligations to SEND children and their families.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.