Head of SEND and Inclusion
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £450 - £500 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Head of SEND and Inclusion at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
1. To take strategic and operation responsibility for statutory assessment under the 1996 Education Act and 2014 Children and Families Act, including responsibility for planning and monitoring the budget for special educational needs.
2. Supported by the Operational Director of Education & SEND and Commissioning Programme Lead for the DfE Safety Valve programme, drive changes and service improvement related to the SEND strategy.
3. To lead the process of enabling and ensuring that children and young people with SEND access their education entitlement in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements and the Special Education Needs Code of Practice.
4. To support and challenge education providers so that children and young people with SEND are supported and educated so they achieve well in Early Years, in school and at college.
5. To work in collaboration with Assets and Resources and School Effectiveness to ensure SLAs for commissioned provision are effectively adhered to by providers and performance appropriately monitored.
6. Providing direction to operational services and other agencies, enabling them to provide a high-quality service which fulfils the statutory obligations to SEND children and their families.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.