Job Reference: 59127
Inclusive Learning Admin Assistant
- Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- £14.75 - £16.56 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Inclusive Learning Admin Assistant to work as a temporary member of staff within Kingston as a part of South Thames College Group.
The post holder will be responsible for entering specialised data onto the Learning Support database and for managing related quality audit processes and systems.
The post holder will be responsible for all learner support administrative and financial activities, and is required to provide a range of administrative support functions to the Commissioning Manager and the Inclusive Learning Team.
The post holder will be responsible for facilitating the effective management of sensitive learner information; as well as monitoring and updating the departments Inboxes.
- The main purpose of the role is to:
- Input and maintain accurate specialised data onto the Learning Support database.
- Carry out regular accurate quality audits across the Learning Support Service working to internal and external deadlines, and reporting irregularities promptly and effectively to the relevant managers.
- Work proactively with appropriate staff within the service and Schools to explain the quality audit trail and centralised systems to maximise funding.
- Deal professionally and effectively with staff, learners, members of the public, external agencies and partners to provide information and advice as required, referring to relevant managers as necessary.
- Provide a full range of administrative support functions to the Commissioning Manager and the Inclusive Learning Team.
- Monitor Learning Support income and expenditure against annual budgets and provide regular timely reports to support the effective budget management of Inclusive Learning Team.
- Order consumables, receive goods from suppliers and maintain appropriate levels of consumable stock.
- Prepare paperwork for meetings including preparation of agenda, taking and typing up of accurate minutes, distributing paperwork and booking rooms.
- Prepare publicity for admissions and external partnership events.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people including those with a disability or learning difficulty, both internally and externally.
- Assist in the implementation of the Colleges policies including equal opportunities and safeguarding.
- Undertake other tasks, projects and activities as may be reasonably required, to support any of the College’s administration functions ensuring urgent work is completed.
- Participate in a programme of continuous personal development
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.