Job Reference: 58932
Inclusive Learning Officer
- Wandsworth, Greater London
- £14.84 - £15.75 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Inclusive Learning Officer t o work as a temporary member of staff within Wandsworth as a part of South Thames College Group
- The post holder will be required to ensure the effective co-ordination and monitoring of in class support for learners with learning difficulties, disabilities and ESOL, English and Maths support needs.
Implementing agreed individual programmes of support for learners to enable them to achieve qualification aims, develop independence, enhance progression opportunities and progress towards Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) outcomes.
- Safeguard learners and promote their well-being in all aspects of their learning.
– Line manage and co-ordinate Learning Coaches to ensure that learners have access to high quality learning support that leads to improved outcomes, progression and transition.
– Co-ordinate relevant staff to support learners in examinations such as by acting as prompters, readers, scribes under the regulations set out by the awarding bodies.
– Ensure the development of a team of Learning Coaches and implement the College’s line management system.
– Participate in the interviewing, induction, training and mentoring of the Learning Coaches.
– Observe, monitor and report on the work of a Learning Coaches team to support the College’s quality monitoring procedures.
– Maintain accurate records of support delivered and co-ordinate the timetabling of Learning Coaches to ensure high levels of staff utilisation.
– Quality assure the record keeping of a team of Learning Coaches to meet internal and external audit requirements.
– Contribute to the effective implementation of the Children and Families Act 2014 such as EHCP Reviews and the recording of progress towards EHCP Outcomes.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.