- Location: Gloucester, England
- Salary: £11.61 - £14.87 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Job Brokers to work in Gloucester. These positions are initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £11.61 (PAYE) or £14.87 (umbrella) per hour. The working pattern is 5 days in 7. 1 weekend (after training) in 12 (3 months) will be required. If you work a week-end day, you will receive a day off during the normal working week (Mon-Fri) and an extra 3rd time for that week-end day in your pay.
To provide support people with disabilities, MH and wellbeing issues to find and retain paid work. Through the development of a range of partnerships including other GCC teams, welfare to work providers and employers to help disabled people identify potential job goals and encourage their development through participation in a range of initiatives and services provided by GCC and their partners.
- Help disabled people raise their aspirations of employment through vocational profiling and identification of suitable job goals
- Provide individuals with an individual employment plan regularly assessing progress against objectives and goals
- Develop tangible and sustainable partnerships within allocated geographical areas with a range of organisations
- Develop and understanding of local labour-market demographics and work with local employers to match their needs to the abilities of individuals
- Facilitate Forwards Work Clubs encouraging involvement from a range of local partners
- Deliver sustainable employment outcomes for individuals with a range of disabilities
- Complete action plans and other paper work to required standard
- Promote a positive attitude towards employment to individuals and their families and carers
- Work with other Adult Social Care and GCC teams to develop a wider understanding of employment and undertake training and awareness sessions as required
- Work with external teams and other team members as required to help transition young people into employment services
Experience: Experience of working with, or supporting, disabled people.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.