Job Reference: 58393
Kingston – ESports Lecturer – South Thames Colleges Group
- Surrey, Surrey
- £25 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an ESports Lecturer at South Thames Colleges Group in Kingston
Lecturers form the essential teaching level in the structure of each Section. As such they are expected to facilitate the effective and efficient administration of the courses and subjects under their guidance.
- · Complete the administrative work connected with their teaching efficiently and effectively, including regular completion of registers, central data recording systems and various forms of student progress records.
· Develop and implement student assessment strategies in accordance with College policies and the requirements of awarding bodies.
· Adopt a consistent approach in dealing with student discipline in accordance with School policy.
· Adopt procedures and practices to create a safe working environment and enforce any safety standards in the area of work, ensuring all students comply.
· Assist in the organising and co-ordination of sports events, such as Open Events, Parents’ Evenings, Interview Evenings, Freshers’ Fair, Awards Ceremony, Taster Days, etc.
· Participate in the School Continuing Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required.
· Work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the College Health and Safety Policy.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.