Job Reference: 57646
Kingston – IT Support Technician – South Thames Colleges Group
- Surrey, Surrey
- £11.37 - £16 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for IT Support Technician in Kingston at South Thames Colleges Group
Main Purposes and Responsibilities
- Monitor the performance of computer equipment, identify faults and take actions to maintain stable performance of networked devices.
- Assist the IT Operations Team in maintaining the smooth and efficient operation of end-user computer equipment (including desktop and mobile devices) through effective installation, configuration, performance management and trouble-shooting within defined service level agreements.
- Assist the IT Operations Team in maintaining audio-visual equipment, printers and scanners and other peripheral devices in all areas.
- Assist the IT Operations Team in moving/installing and configuring IT equipment.
- Maintain the inventory of IT equipment.
- Attend team meetings and meetings relating to projects.
- Assist the IT Operations Team with regular preventative maintenance and authorised changes.
- Installation of software, application of software upgrades/patches/service packs.
- Preventative maintenance, unscheduled outages or authorised changes may have to be completed out of hours. This will result in working outside of normal hours and weekends.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.