Job Reference: 58374
Kingston – Learning Coaches – September – New Requirements – South Thames Colleges Group
- Surrey, Surrey
- £13 - £15 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for Learning Coaches at South Thames Colleges Group in Kingston
To support and mentor learners with social, emotional and mental health needs, a disability, learning difficulty or medical condition; and or with ESOL, English and Maths support needs to enable them to successfully complete their qualifications, course and where appropriate, education, health and care plan (EHCP) outcomes.
- To act as a learning mentor to support learners’ academic success, health and wellbeing and preparation for adulthood as appropriate.
- To undertake examination support activities.
- To work with learners considered to be ‘at risk’ including those with communication and social interaction difficulties to develop resilience, confidence and independence.
- To work in partnership with academic staff and be proactive in keeping tutors informed of learners ‘progress by keeping high quality support records to audit standards and deadlines using college recording systems such as Promonitor.
- To contribute to the development and review of learners’ individual agreed support plans and risk assessments and ensure they are followed in all aspects of college life.
- To support learners to develop confidence and independence in their educational, social and work related learning through the use of teaching and learning strategies as directed by Lead Professionals, lecturers and other relevant professionals.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.