Lead for Industrial Strategy in Education
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £350 - £450 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Education is looking for an Lead for Industrial Strategy in Education at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that key Industrial Strategy policy and the strategic direction in relation to Education translates into a deliverable action plan that meets key objectives, and that the strategy is delivered on a clear cross-departmental basis.
The post holder will also be responsible for the direction of the Climate Strategy in Education, linking the Industrial Strategy with the council’s ambitious net zero 2030 target; ensuring that children and young people have access to the opportunities that are being created within the Climate Change agenda.
- To lead the implementation of the vision for the industrial strategy in schools and other educational settings by implementing three key strands:
- Ensuring that children and young people have access to outstanding information advice and guidance on careers and opportunities within the local authority.
- To ensure that children have access to high quality opportunities with local businesses that will develop their entrepreneurial and employability skills.
- To deliver sessions within schools that enable children and young people to develop their understanding of the local labour market.
- Leading on inward investment, strengthening our existing service, and developing H&F’s reputation and appeal to grow and develop enterprises for the provision of high-quality employment for children and young people.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.