Job Reference: 57480
Learning and Development Trainer Advisor
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £14 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary IAG and Procurement Officer for Apprenticeships (sits under wider job title of L+D Trainer Advisor) to work in Northampton. This position is initially for a period of 12 months and is paying £14.00 – £20.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options available).
- To liaise with West and North Northants colleagues in providing Information, advice, and guidance to managers of staff regarding planning for Apprenticeships with workforce needs. On occasion may support Milton Keynes Council in addition.
To support provider research into required apprenticeship, provider engagement to encourage providers to follow public sector procurement routes.
Support managers in recruitment of Apprentice staff as and when required.
Ability to travel essential across council sites for presentation and engagement with managers
Expectations of 12 meetings/presentation per month to different departments.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Apprenticeships knowledge – programmes available, matching programmes to job roles, requirements of apprenticeship components. Demonstratable experience of ESFA funding regulations and Ofsted Best Practice.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. References covering the last 3 years and a current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.