Job Reference: 60705
Learning Support Assistants
- Westminster, Greater London
- £13.4 - £16.68 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of Learning Support Assistants to work in Westminster. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will involve working various hours and days although we are especially interested in individuals who are able to work evenings and Saturdays. The hourly rate is £13.40 PAYE or £16.68 umbrella per hour.
- To be responsible for providing on-course support to learners with learning difficulties and/or disabilities both in the classroom, on line and throughout the service.
- To assist teaching staff in all aspects of lesson preparation and s upport teaching staff in the delivery of the curriculum to students with ALS needs .
- To be an active member of the learning support team and assist in the development of individual programmes and the assessment of learner progress .
- To share knowledge and experience with other members of the team to ensure a high level of standards are maintained and ensure agreed procedures and processes are in place and adhered to.
- To support the Initial Assessment process and assist with enrolment as required.
- To assist with Enrolment Weeks, Open Days and other events as required
- To help tutors in the identification of appropriate resources for student learning
- To work with teaching staff to monitor attendance and increase learner retention, attainment and progression
- To provide support for ALS learners during non-teaching times to assist with their integration into Service life
- To contribute to the development of learning resources including the use of educational technology appropriate to the courses being supported
- To invigilate learner exams through special arrangements if requested and if appropriate
Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Hours: Part-time hours.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.