Job Reference: 61647
Medical Needs Tuition Teacher
- Hackney, Greater London
- £30.52 - £39.49 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Medical Needs Tuition Teacher to work in Hackney. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £30.52 (PAYE) or £39.49 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
The Medical Needs Tuition Service (MNTS) provides one-to-one tuition to pupils in their home, in a local library or sometimes in school, while they are unable to attend school due to physical or mental health needs.
The MNTS works in partnership with the pupil, parents/carers, the named person in the school and multidisciplinary professionals to provide a high quality core education for children with health needs. The service aims to provide the equivalent of full-time education, where the child’s health needs allow, focusing on English, Maths and Science. This is provided through a balanced combination of one to one tuition, homework and remote learning.
- Working with children of statutory school age who are too unwell to attend school onsite.
- Working one to one either with the child in their own home, in a public space or when the child is transitioning back to their school, in school.
- Teach children of any statutory school age (so from early years to KS4) the core subjects and full training will be provided for this.
- Working with children who have mental and/or physical health needs and some have undiagnosed SEND needs.
- University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme. Current DBS.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.