Job Reference: 57903
Merton – ALS Administrator – South Thames Colleges Group
- Merton, Norfolk
- £11.37 - £11.37 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Merton College are urgently seeking an ALS Administrator to start as soon as possible. They would like someone to start this week so that they can train them.
Input and maintain accurate specialised data onto the Learning Support database.
– Carry out regular accurate quality audits across the Learning Support Service working to internal and external deadlines, and reporting irregularities promptly and effectively to the relevant managers.
– Work proactively with appropriate staff within the service and Schools to explain the quality audit trail and centralised systems to maximise funding.
– Deal professionally and effectively with staff, learners, members of the public, external agencies and partners to provide information and advice as required, referring to relevant managers as necessary.
– Provide a full range of administrative support functions to the Head of Learning Support and the Learning Support Service.
– Monitor Learning Support income and expenditure against annual budgets and provide regular timely reports to support the effective budget management of Learning Support Services.
– Order consumables, receive goods from suppliers and maintain appropriate levels of consumable stock.
– Data Entry, use of excel, ensuring accuracy.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.