Job Reference: 56887
Merton – Catering Lecturer – South Thames Colleges Group
- Merton, Norfolk
- £25 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Catering Lecturer in Merton for South Thames Colleges Group
- To teach levels 2 and Entry 3 – Cooking, theory and running of commercial kitchen
- To develop course materials, schemes of work, lesson plans etc. and make these available through the colleges shared information system.
What you will need:
- A degree/equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject area
- A recognised advanced level teaching qualification or training experience (e.g. DET, PGCE)**
- Previous relevant industry experience.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.