Job Reference: 56311
Merton College – Learning Coaches (Foundation / Inclusive) – South Thames Colleges Group
- Surrey, Surrey
- £13.69 - £13.69 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Learning Coaches in Merton College
The Learning Coach Role:
– Supporting learners with mild-moderate learning difficulties/challenging behaviour
– Supporting with reading, scribing, wellbeing, encouragement and motivation
– Creating and reviewing SMART goals
What the Learning Coach Will Need:
– Previous SEN/Challenging Behaviours experience (PMLD & SEND) OR
– Experience with Personal Care or Manual Handling
Learning Coaches support in the following areas:
– Communication Difficulties – BSL/Makaton
– PMLD & SEND (ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome etc.)
– Personal Care & Manual Handling (hoisting, toileting etc)
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.