- Location: Cheshire, England
- Salary: £12 - £14 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Education is looking for an Midday Assistant at Pewithall School in Cheshire
To care for children during the lunch time break. They will work with a team of Midday Assistants in the dining area and playground
- Supervise the welfare security and good conduct of children during the midday break enforcing the expected standards of school discipline.
- Oversee the dining arrangements, including the hygiene of pupils and the dining area. This will include toileting, hand washing, cleaning spillages, insisting on and modelling good table manners.
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Promote a positive ethos and role model positive attributes, self-esteem and independence.
- Provide pastoral support to pupils.
- To administer basic first aid where appropriately trained. This may include recording minor accidents and ensuring that relevant staff are informed and ensuring that more serious incidents are brought to the attention of the First Aider.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.