Job Reference: 57740
MS Dynamics Product Manager
- Egham, Surrey
- £750 - £750 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim MS Dynamics Product Manager to work at a University in London. This role is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £750.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
In support of the Head of Web and Mobile Applications, this role is responsible for the management and development of our Microsoft Dynamics and the Power platform, in support of the needs of student facing services and professional services.
This role is responsible for exploiting these platforms to drive improvements to customer experience, operational efficiency, reliability, and cost.
The post has been created to join a project team to deliver MS Dynamics as a platform to build our student enquiry management system. This will be done in conjunction with a 3 rd party.
- In conjunction with the Head of Web and Mobile Applications, deliver and refine an operating model and standards for Microsoft Dynamics and the Power platform.
Responsible for the technical delivery, support and roadmap for the Microsoft Dynamics and Power platforms.
Responsible for providing the highest levels of customer and technical support, ensuring absolute minimal disruption to service. Thereby enhancing the student experience and ensuring the positive reputation of the University.
Identify, develop, and implement service improvement plans, policies and procedures for application delivery and support.
Manage a portfolio of service improvement, upgrade, and development projects, ensuring projects are planned around the academic calendar and delivered on time and within budget.
To be the subject Matter expert in these technologies and their use at the College.
To maintain their knowledge of technology and keep abreast of the latest developments, understanding how these fits with long term development of the application portfolio and requirements from the business.
Responsible for management of selected 3 rd party deliver partners.
- Qualifications: Professionally qualified with a relevant degree/postgraduate qualification, plus significant relevant managerial and leadership experience, or substantial experience and proven success in a strategically important specialist area.
- Experience: Vocational and strategic management and leadership experience, demonstrating professional development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding and influential work/roles, backed by evidence of significant development.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. References covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.