Job Reference: 62047
- Uxbridge, Greater London
- £200 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 3 temporary NEET Caseworkers to work with the London Borough of Hillingdon. These positions are initially for a period of 4 months and is paying £200.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
Carry out the London Borough of Hillingdon’s statutory duty to track young people upon completing compulsory age schooling to establish their Education, Employment and Training status between the ages of 16-19 to ensure there is provision for them.
Support with working with schools and other educational settings to ensure options/pathways for young people are identified at the earliest possible stage to ensure their progression to EET at Post 16 is secure.
Support with interventions to improve participation in education or training opportunities Hillingdon’s Post 16 young people.
To contribute to programmes of practice development for the Post 16 team.
Support with monitoring and tracking all data pertaining to children at Post 16 to identify trends and gaps
- To engage, through the use of various forms of communication, with young people to establish their EET status and identify those in need of support.
- To communicate with, obtain information and build relationships with schools, colleges, training providers and support services for young people to help accessibility for young people.
- To contribute to a database of NEETs and those whose situation is unknown, to track and contact them and attempt to place them on appropriate EET.
- To communicate with Social Work Teams, Youth Services, SEND, SENDIASS and other appropriate services that support young people, to establish their EET status and identify young people in need of support into EET or those at risk of NEET.
- To attend case reviews and multi-agency meetings about known NEET young people.
- To work with services that can meet the needs of those with NEET, service providers, mental health support services, young parents etc.
- To maintain accurate records, uploading data to the IYSS database in order to enable Hillingdon to be aware of the status of young people within its boundaries.
- To liaise with schools and colleges in the data sharing cycle during the year to ensure data for Hillingdon young people is accurate.
- A recognised qualification in a related profession e.g.: Education, youth work, child and family development) or the commitment to undertaken and complete such training within 2 years of appointment.
Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.