- Location: Wallingford, England
- Salary: £15 - £18 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Nursery Manager to work in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £15.00 – £18.00 per hour.
Develop, oversee and manage high quality, child centred provision of early years’ education and day care services for children aged from birth to five years and to actively engage in marketing and advertising in order to develop an excellent reputation and adhere to the company ethos and ensure financial sustainability of the setting and provision.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the nursery, ensuring compliance with registration and legislative requirements and maintaining staff: child ratios at all times and providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children, including those with special needs.
- Promote and establish a working environment which the emotional, physical, social, psychological, physical, developmental and educational well-being of children is paramount.
- Undertake the Designated Safeguarding Person and Registered Manager role in relation to Ofsted registration.
- Support the development of an innovative approach to children’s learning and play that is demonstrated by teams working well together within the setting.
- Provide direct and overall management of staff, applying company policies and procedures. Ensure training and development needs for all staff are audited and provision is made to maximise professional development opportunities and sharing of good practice across the setting.
- Oversee recording and reporting of planning, observation and progression for all children including a full and thorough assessment of the setting against the EYFS.
- Ensure that all EYFS and Ofsted registration and inspection requirements are met and essential policies such as health and safety, first aid, equal opportunities, safeguarding, data protection and confidentiality are implemented consistently throughout the nursery.
- Minimum level 4 qualification in childcare or early years.
Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 40 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.