Job Reference: 59091
- Greater London, Greater London
- £13.13 - £13.13 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Nursery Nurses to work in Mitcham Eastfields, London. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will involve working Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm. The hourly rate is £13.13 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- Spending time reading to children, telling stories or listening to them
- Assisting children in play
- Being on your feet all day, playing inside or outside or providing children with interesting arts and crafts work
- Helping with cooking, preparing and feeding meals and snacks
- Assisting with toilet training and changing nappies
- Helping teach children basic hygiene practices such as washing hands
- Washing and change children, ensuring that they are clean
- Providing comfort and reassurance if children are ill or upset.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Early Years or Childcare.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and references covering the last 5 years.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.