Job Reference: 59724
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £12 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Nursery Nurse at Pinchmill Primary School in Bedford
Under the direction of the headteacher and under the guidance of the class teacher to provide and develop appropriate learning experiences working with individual and groups of pupils and with whole classes for short periods.
- To provide general welfare and care to pupils.
- To participate in learning experiences and behavioural programmes for pupils.
- To promote effective use of language, both verbal and non-verbal.
- To assist with pupils’ independence and contribute to physical, social, emotional and intellectual well-being.
- To participate in planning with the teacher.
- To support integration.
- To assist in recreational activities
- To contribute to all areas of curriculum development and assist with record keeping.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and outside agencies.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.