Job Reference: 55574
- Wembley, Greater London
- £16.67 - £16.67 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Nursery Practitioners to work in Wembley, London. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will involve working 36 hours per week. The hourly rate is £16.67 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- Keeping a record of the children’s progress to share with parents and other carers
- Building and maintaining relationships with parents and other carers to facilitate the daily learning and care of the children
- Providing support to other nursery staff members
- Creating an environment that meets the needs of the children by considering their cultural and medical needs
- Advising the Nursery Manager about concerns relating to a child or parent while respecting confidentiality requirements
- Adhering to the nursery’s policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements relating to child care
- Maintaining high standards for safety, cleanliness and hygiene
- Creating fun and educational activities for the children under their care
- Qualifications: Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.