Job Reference: MM2354
- Devon, Devon
- £12.5 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education have an opportunity available as a Nursery Practitioner, this role is based in Devon.
• Support and promote children’s early education and development.
• Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school.
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
• Develop effective and informed practice.
• Safeguard and promote the health, safety, and welfare of children.
• Work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents and carers or other professionals.
- Qualifications: Level 3 or above Qualification in Childcare (or similar)
- Experience: 1+ year of experience working with children
- Compliance: RTW in the UK with no restrictions, Clear DBS
- Hours: temp and ad-hoc work available
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.