Job Reference: 58892
Outreach Teacher – Phoenix School – Tower Hamlets Education Partnership
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £130 - £150 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Outreach Teacher in Tower Hamlets at Phoenix School.
To liaise with mainstream schools providing specialist support to class teachers and teaching assistants working with pupils with ASD, to ensure high standards of teaching and learning measured by pupil involvement, wellbeing, progress and achievement.
- Devise, monitor and evaluate whole school and pupil plans to support effective inclusion of pupils with autism in line with the whole school development plan
- To collect and collate pupil specific data to ensure that targets are integral to the whole school strategic planning process
- To analyse pupil specific data and liaise with teachers and the SMT in mainstream schools to ensure that targets are integral to their whole school strategic planning process for their ASD pupils
- A teaching qualification recognised by the DfEE
- Training – special educational needs INSET including autism or other relevant Specialism.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.