Job Reference: 56618
- Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire
- £110 - £150 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for a Full time PE Teacher required 5 days a week, based in a vibrant and thriving secondary school in Southampton on 5 days a week contract role for a term (NQTs Welcome)
We are looking to recruit an excellent PE teacher with the knowledge and skills to teach throughout KS3-4. As such, you must have a firm understanding of pedagogy and play a pivotal role with us on our journey to becoming exceptional.
· To keep up to date with national developments in the curriculum area, teaching practice and methodology.
· To ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression for all learners.
· To make effective use of the school’s behaviour management system, including rewards and sanctions, so that effective learning can take place.
· To ensure that school quality assurance procedures are followed.
· To analyse and interpret student data to inform improvements in learning and teaching and as an aid to target setting.
· To meet the faculty student progress and attainment targets.
· To monitor student attendance and punctuality.
· To ensure effective communication with parents/carers to involve them in their child’s learning as well as providing information about the curriculum, attainment, progress and targets.
· To teach your specialist subject at KS3-4 in accordance with the duties of a standard scale teacher.
· To have high expectations of all students, respecting their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic backgrounds and to be committed to raising their educational achievement.
· To demonstrate and promote the school’s Values.
· To record students’ progress and achievements systematically in order to provide evidence of the range of their work, progress and attainment over time.
· To use the above to help students review their own progress and to inform teacher planning.
- Qualifications: Degree in specified subject and QTS is desirable.
- Experience: Must have 1+ year experience in subject field.
- Compliance: Have a DBS on Update service (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks. Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Hours: 5 days a week.
- Pay: £110 – £150 per day depending on experience, paid via an umbrella company.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you are not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.