Job Reference: 57338
Planning & Building Control Application Administrator
- Crewe, Cheshire
- £14.38 - £14.38 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Planning & Building Control Application Administrator to fill a temporary contract for Cheshire East Council.
We require a Planning & Building Control Application Administrator to process all planning and building control applications and associated administration in a timely, efficient, and effective manner complying with the practices and procedures laid down for applications, and ensure the Service meets the Council’s targets for administration, screening/validation and registration of both planning and building control applications.
- Ensure that documentation fee and information submitted with any planning, building control application or Tree Preservation Order meets statutory and Local Authority requirements/checklists. Communicating any outstanding requirements to applicants by telephone, e-mail or in writing using clear and concise terms within a timely manner.
Liaise, where appropriate, with Development Management staff to identify additional requirements and submissions, in line with national and local policy. Initiating discussion on such applications with the manager or appropriate officer.
Distribute, identify recipients and dispatch internal and external post for Development Management and Building Control. Dealing with requests for information and documentation from solicitors and the public and assisting with the maintenance of the department’s filing systems.
Undertake administrative tasks associated with planning decisions conditions compliance. To record and action any enquiries relating to the production of Decision notices, receipting monies received in relation to Decision notices for the Development Management service (including Heritage & Design, Planning and Building Control requests).
- Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
- Experience: Experience working in a Planning and/or Building Control Office environment.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
- Hours: 37 hours p/w 9:00am – 17:00pm
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.