Primary School Teacher
- Location: Southampton, England
- Salary: £250 - £250 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Hollie Giddens
Seven Education is looking for a highly motivated Primary School Teacher to join our team in Southampton, hampshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a range of subjects to students in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. Teachers will be expected to provide an engaging, stimulating and organised learning environment that promotes progress and development in pupils.
The rate of pay is £250 Per Day.
– Prepare and deliver high-quality teaching programs that meet the needs of individual students and cater for a range of abilities.
– Use effective assessment tools to monitor student progress, recording data regularly and updating reports as required.
– Implement and maintain good behaviour management strategies to ensure a safe and productive learning environment.
– Follow and enhance the School’s curriculum, adapting the content as necessary to support the varied learning abilities of the students.
– Provide feedback to students, parents and carers to maintain an active dialogue on education and progress.
– Work collaboratively with colleagues, contributing to the development and implementation of whole-school initiatives, and where appropriate, participate in professional development opportunities.
– Attend staff meetings, training and seminars as required contributing to the development of the curriculum, policies and procedures.
– Liaise with external agencies, and use individual needs assessments where appropriate to support pupils’ progress.
– Degree in Primary Education or equivalent and QTS
– Ability to work collaboratively to achieve excellent results
– Demonstrated experience in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 education within the UK
– Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
– Exceptional planning and organisational skills
– Ability to use varied teaching strategies to cater to different learning styles
– Ability to build rapport with students, parents and carers
– Knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.