Job Reference: 60000
Primary School Teachers
- London, Greater London
- £100 - £190 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for Primary School Teachers to work as a temporary members of staff within Primary Schools in London.
Primary school teachers provide education for children up to the age of 11, typically teaching a broad range of subjects. Primary school teachers usually teach the broad range of subjects included in the national curriculum, with particular emphasis on the core subjects of literacy, numeracy and science.
- teach all areas of the primary curriculum
- take responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- organise the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- maintain discipline
- prepare and mark work to facilitate positive pupil development
- meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- ensure that pupils are safe and that all child protection and safeguarding measures are followed in accordance with school and national policies
- provide feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- work with other teachers, teaching assistants and other relevant professionals to plan and coordinate work
- keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- organise and take part in school events, outings and activities, which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- liaise with colleagues and work flexibly, particularly in smaller schools
- work with parents and school governors to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- meet with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.