Receptionist at BOW School in Tower Hamlets
- Location: Tower Hamlets, England
- Salary: £13 - £13 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Education is looking for an Receptionist at BOW School in Tower Hamlets
To provide a professional receptionist service and undertake administrative tasks in line with the requirements of the school
Full time, term time only 35 hours per week 8.30am to 4.30pm
1. To communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with visitors, enquirers, pupils and staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
2. To ensure that visitors to the school are welcomed and registered in a polite, friendly and efficient manner and in accordance with the school’s safeguarding procedures.
3. To operate the school switchboard, directing calls and taking messages as appropriate and without delay.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C grade
- NVQ Level 2 in Business or Administration (or equivalent)
- First Aid Qualification
- Data processing – updating pupil information on SIMs
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.