School Financial Advisor – Leicestershire County Council
- Location: Leicestershire, England
- Salary: £13 - £14 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Education is looking for an School Financial Advisor in Leicestershire County Council
To independently provide a comprehensive on site school based financial & administrative management service in accordance with the Service Level Agreement, Local Management of Schools and appropriate regulations.
- Maintenance, control & monitoring of computer finance accounts & other related records to ensure that these meet with the requirements of the Local Management of Schools Scheme of Delegation and the appropriate financial regulations for a number of schools & colleges.
- 2. Plan, prepare & evaluate annual school budgets in accordance with the school’s development plan, through the provision of income & expenditure projections, using current information, legislation and historic spend patterns. To be able to project budgets for up to 5 years for longer term planning.
- 3. Responsible for the preparation of monthly detailed and complex financial reports & analysing data for the purpose of budget tracking for budget managers, headteachers/principals and for governors’ meetings. To attend meetings as requested to advise governing bodies with accurate information.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.