SEN Assessment & Review Officer – Sheffield City Council
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Salary: £120 - £130 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an SEN Assessment & Review Officer – Sheffield City Council.
Work with a senior officer to design and develop a transition to adulthood concept for young people transitioning to adult who are classified as SEND learners. To conduct assessments of need and translate these into clear and functioning transition plans. Work with a range of partners, including children, young people and their families to ensure that the concept successfully creates pathways to adulthood that are meaningful and successful.
- To write Statements of Special Educational Needs
- To lead the SEN assessment process on a day to day basis within the Family of Schools model
- To be the lead officer for an educational phase with a knowledge of provision
- To lead transition arrangements for a specific educational phase
- To represent the SEN Assessment team at annual reviews for children and young people who are Looked After Children and/or with complex needs
- To visit schools and parents as required
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.