SEN Transport Consultant
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, England
- Salary: £541.11 - £541.11 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary SEN Transport Consultant to work in Kingston and Richmond. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £541.11 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company). The role involves working 3 days per week and the days you work are flexible.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SEN transport policy and strategic planning, with a focus on developing business cases and implementing effective transportation solutions for children with special needs. As a Special Education Needs Transport Consultant, you will play a crucial role in shaping the organisation’s SEN transport policies, ensuring the provision of safe, efficient, and inclusive transportation services.
- Review and update the existing SEN transport policy framework in line with local, state, and national regulations and guidelines.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis to identify current and future transportation needs for students with special educational needs.
- Manage business cases for new transportation efficiency options, including cost projections, resource allocation, and expected outcomes.
- Advise on the procurement process for transportation services, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and best practices.
- Additional support to SENT Service with Appeals, Member Reports etc
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as special education, transportation management, or public policy. Advanced degrees are preferred.
Experience: Extensive experience in a senior-level role focused on Special Education Needs Transport, ideally within an educational or governmental setting.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
Hours: 3 days per week.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.