SEND and Inclusion Programme Officer
- Location: Walsall, England
- Salary: £280 - £300 per day
- Type: Temporary / part time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education has an opportunity available as a SEND and Inclusion Programme Officer in Walsall, West Midlands area.
This contract will start ASAP for 6 months.
This role is part time with flexible working arrangements. Ideally 3 days. Mostly remote but one day on site if possible, Tuesdays or Thursdays. This could be every other week. We can offer full time for a shorter contract of 3 months
Day rate up to £280 to £300 for right candidate with data and SEND experience
- Working with EHC, Advisory and Inclusion Team
- Reporting directly to Head of Services – SEND and Inclusion Areas
We are looking to recruit an interim SEND and Inclusion programme officer to work with the Head of Services to design, create and publish several SEND policies and business reports relating to areas of SEND and Inclusion. The role will be part time, ideally 3 days a week and mostly remote however we would like a least 2 days on site a month. These will be Tuesday or Thursdays as specified by the Head of Service.
You will need experience of
- writing projects and policies
- writing flow charts and processes
- writing business proposals for LA
- writing training materials
- Developing information for the Local Offer and other stakeholders
- high level competencies especially within excel but also powerpoint, word, sharepoint etc
- Designing proposals for restructures and team organisations
You do not need a significant background in SEND but some understanding would be useful.
IR35 TBC – could be outside.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.