Job Reference: 58937
SEND Business Support Officer
- Bracknell, Berkshire
- £120 - £120 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary SEND Business Support Officer to work in Bracknell Forest. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £120.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the wider SEND Service, including: taking and distributing high-quality minutes for internal and external meetings; supporting with telephone and email correspondence; and providing diary management support for the Head of Service and Interim Head of SEND as and when required.
- To provide high-quality confidential support in relation to coordination, administration, and implementation of all aspects of the SEND Team’s work.
- Responsible for information management, including maintaining and updating documentation on shared systems, with due regard to data security – Issuing high-quality written correspondence in line with statutory requirements -Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- To support all SEN Team members to ensure that documentation is appropriately recorded on the required system, that all required persons have appropriate access to data and utilise central storage systems for this purpose.
- Responsible for making arrangements for meetings, workshops and other events as required.
- To carry out the above duties in line with corporate policies and statutory guidance including Data Protection, Freedom of Information etc.
- It is expected that the post-holder may engage in other duties as delegated or which may be appropriate to the post, and to engage in planned professional development in accordance with the building capacity programme.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Business Administration or Education.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. 3 years written references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.