Job Reference: 62537
- Billingham, County Durham
- £15.63 - £19.3 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary SEND Caseworker to work in Billingham. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £15.63 (PAYE) or £19.30 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
The SEND Placements and Governance Service Area are looking for an experienced caseworker who will be responsible for overseeing a caseload of consultations for pupils who have EHC Plans. This will include consultations and liaising with parents and schools during the 15 day process.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring and tracking of SEND placement consultations, monitoring of timescales and statutory responsibilities.
- Assist with development of processes and procedures.
- Liaison with other teams in Children’s services to ensure communication is of the highest possible standard, timely and purposeful.
- Contribute to delivery of training on aspects of placements and governance.
- Manage a caseload of children and young people.
- Educated to NVQ level 5 in a directly relevant subject or the equivalent level of knowledge gained from demonstrable relevant work-related experience.
Experience: Must have sound and up to date knowledge of SEND processes relating to placement, SEND Code of Practice 2015, SEND regulations 2014 and The Children and Families Act 2014.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.