Job Reference: 58242
- Shaftesbury, Dorset
- £20.12 - £22.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary SEND Teachers to work in Shaftesbury, Dorset. These contracts are initially for a period of 4 months and part-time and full-time candidates will be considered. The hourly rate will be £20.12 – £22.50 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
Teaching at this school will require the post holder to demonstrate the ability and commitment of working with pupils with special educational needs. Planning and delivering outstanding and effective teaching to enable a high-quality learning experience for all pupils. Teachers at this school will need to demonstrate compassion, understanding and flexibility in their approach ensuring progression is central to all lessons whilst giving pupils the confidence to grow as they progress through the school.
- To work with identified pupils individually or in small groups to support learning and maximise potential.
- To work across a variety of subjects and year groups.
- To have high expectations of pupils to ensure they achieve their full educational potential whilst demonstrating the ability and commitment of working with pupils with special educational needs.
- Apply a range of teaching strategies to deliver learning objectives and incorporate inclusive strategies that meet the needs of all learners
- Create an inviting and stimulating environment both within the classroom and outdoors, including the celebration of pupils’ achievements.
- To have excellent behaviour management skills, with the ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour in line with schools’ ethos and vision
- To have good teamworking skills to liaise with other teachers and other professionals such as educational psychologists, speech and language therapists and social workers
- Flexibility – it’s important to be able to respond to the needs of the children and adapt or change plans accordingly
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 2+ years of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme. Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.