Job Reference: 61598
Send Team Manager
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £400 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Send Team Manager in Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council
The successful candidate’s day to day duties will include:
– Line management of a small number of staff to include all aspects of work allocation, supervision, performance management, continual professional development and staffing matters.
– Provide strategic overview and leadership on how the Council can best meet its statutory and local priorities and responsibilities for Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
– Develop and implement service plans to deliver the Council’s strategic objectives and contribute to the development, alignment and execution of departmental and council wide plans.
– Manage the service unit’s delegated budget within the Council’s financial regulations.
– Identify and act upon opportunities to develop and improve services, contract for new business and co-produce with parent/carers of children with SEND and young people with SEND.
– In collaboration with strategic partners, assess future capability needs in terms of people resources, required skills mix, organisational and team development and culture change
– An active role in the delivery of the Local Area Written Statement of Action.
We are looking for someone who:
– understands and is committed to the improvement journey that we are currently undertaking
– has experience of leading / managing a complex SEN service
– has significant experience of initiating and leading change across a range of contexts, delivering service improvement initiatives and demonstrable positive outcomes for service users
– has experience of quality assuring practice and systems of delivery to improve outcomes and develop and promote a learning organisation
– has a thorough knowledge of legal framework, statutory guidance, policy and best practice in respect of SEND
– has significant knowledge of Financial Regulations and Budget Management
3 month contract. Day rate £400 a day plus fees. Hybrid working. 2 days minimum in Office in Civic Centre Bournemouth, Dorset.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Send Team Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.