Job Reference: 58317
Senior Accountancy Technician
- Crewe, Cheshire
- £15.12 - £18.83 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a Senior Accountancy Technician to start a temporary contract in Cheshire. The contract is initially 3 months with the possibility of placement extension. The role is hybrid with between 2-3 days in the office.
We are looking for someone to provide, manage and develop service and corporate financial support to a designated service to facilitate the effective management of resources.
- Advise and liaise with operational managers and within the Finance Service to ensure that detailed capital and revenue budgets are prepared and maintained to meet the Council’s Financial Standing Orders and current policies and guidelines.
Collate and analyse financial information and provide an advisory service to individual operational managers to satisfy their needs and meet the corporate requirements of the Council.
Lead, Initiate and maintain relationships with schools with clients, suppliers, and other relevant parties, to ensure effective day to day operation of the team and take remedial action to maintain continuity of service and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience: Extensive post-qualification experience.
- Qualifications: Member of Association of Accounting Technicians, or equivalent professional qualification, or degree level qualification in a relevant field.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours a week Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.