Job Reference: 60701
Short Breaks Team Leader
- City of Westminster, Greater London
- £18 - £23.09 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Short Breaks Team Leader to work in Westminster. This position is initially for 2 months and is paying £18.00 (PAYE) or £23.09 (umbrella) per hour. The role will involve working from 9am – 5pm from Monday – Friday.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of Tresham centre
- Lead and manage a team of play workers who deliver a programme of activities for Disabled children and their families.
- To plan these activities which can be at either of the Tresham centre, offsite on activities, or with other partners, or on holidays away with the children.
- To take on all tasks in relation to the day to day running of the centres.
- Deputise for Bi- Borough Operations Manager in all aspects, including attending panels and accepting referrals.
- Make day to day decisions on service delivery for all the groups/activities. This can include Afterschool, weekend, Holiday play schemes. Plus, Inclusion in mainstream services and Home care.
- Ensure all Regulations regarding Ofsted and CQC are adhered to at all times
- The supervision and management of up to 10 play workers (including appraisals & professional development, sickness monitoring, performance management, leave approval).
- Ensure that all children and families who attend the centres have a professional service on offer for them.
- Level 3 in Childcare/Youth work/social care.
Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.