Job Reference: 55600
STC Wandsworth – Sports Lecturer – South Thames Colleges Group
- Wandsworth, Greater London
- £28 - £30 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Sports Lecturer in STC Wandsworth at South Thames Colleges Group
To make a significant contribution to teaching and learning in the Curriculum Area as a Lecturer in Sport.
To contribute to the teaching and learning in a range of public services related courses at FE level.
To ensure full compliance with all college policies and procedures within designated areas of responsibility.
- 1. To assure the quality of the learner experience by effective delivery of formal scheduled teaching and tutorials paying due regard to learner progression towards successful completion.
- 2. To undertake the role of Course Manager/Year Tutor as appropriate, working effectively within teams responsible for devising, reviewing and maintaining effective management of study programmes.
- 3. To provide regular assessment, progress reporting, marking of examinations and management/supervision of learner educational visit programmes.
- 4. To record in an accurate and timely manner data and information, including registers, withdrawals, transfers, assessments, examination results and learner progress.
- 5. Manage and maintain learner morale and discipline working closely with college managers to assure an appropriate learning environment.
- 6. To keep up to date with academic/vocational subjects, develop and maintain links with industry, curriculum development, and assessment requirements relevant to the areas of teaching and competence.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.