Job Reference: OL01
Student Support Coordinator
- Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- £35 - £45 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education has an exciting new opportunity available in the Kingston area for a Student Support Coordinator. The role would be 3-4 days a week. The focus would be on safeguarding case management, support, advice to staff (some line management potentially) and audits. The candidate needs to hold a minimum level 5 in Psychology, Mental Health, Youth/Social Work or equivalent. The college just increased the pay rate to £35 – £45 per hour with £45 per hour being someone who is very experienced.
This post will oversee and lead on coordination of Support Service delivery for the College in line with key development plans and service standards. This will include delivery of support and safeguarding intervention to ensure learners are retained and achieve. The post-holder will proactively promote participation in activities and all Support Centre services in liaison with the Adviser team/Coordinator counterpart and partner agencies. The Coordinator will build positive relationships with students, staff and external organisations to effectively safeguard, signpost and provide students with support interventions as appropriate.
Main Purpose and Responsibilities:
The post holder will assist with or undertake the following:
- Keep up-to-date with Quality Improvement initiatives and to be aware of, and meet, service standards for Student Services
- Participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training and supervision as required, including all areas of office technology
- Propose any ideas that may help to promote and extend the College’s reputation and efficient running of the College
- Work safely, consider the confidentiality and safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the College Health and Safety and GDPR policies
- Be available to assist in enrolment procedures, which may require additional hours including evenings and weekends, for example during the Autumn Term
- Work flexibly, which may include evenings, open days, parents’ evenings and possibly weekends
- Undertake any other duties as may be required. To actively support equality and diversity and inclusion policies of South Thames College Group
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.