Job Reference: 58241
- Dorset, Dorset
- £17.24 - £20.12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an SEND Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular school in Dorset – Coombe House School .
Teaching at Coombe House School will require the post holder to demonstrate the ability and commitment of working with pupils with special educational needs. Planning and delivering outstanding and effective teaching to enable a high-quality learning experience for all pupils. Teachers at Coombe House school will need to demonstrate compassion, understanding and flexibility in their approach ensuring progression is central to all lessons whilst giving our pupils the confidence to grow as they progress through our school.
- To work with identified pupils individually or in small groups to support learning and maximise potential
- To work across a variety of subjects and year groups
- To have high expectations of pupils to ensure they achieve their full educational potential whilst demonstrating the ability and commitment of working with pupils with special educational needs by:
- Establishing a supportive relationship o Implementing individual support strategies
- Building resilience and self confidence
- To have an observant and responsive approach
- Showing compassion and understanding
1. Qualified teacher status
2. Successful teaching experience (minimum of 3 years)
3. Successful experience of teaching pupils with ASC and complex needs
4. Evidence of ongoing personal professional development
5. Evidence of research-based learning in practice
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.