Job Reference: 59413
- Dudley, Tyne and Wear
- £10.69 - £10.69 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Teaching Assistant at Sycamore Short Stay School
- To implement agreed work programmes with individuals/groups and support teaching staff in the development and education of pupils including the provision of detailed and specialist skills/knowledge in particular areas.
- To assist the teacher in the whole planning cycle and supervise whole classes or groups during the short term absence of a teacher.
- Make a substantial contribution to Individual Learning Plans and their implementation.
- Use specialist skills and training to support bilingual/multilingual pupils and help them to access the curriculum
- Use specialist skills and training to support pupils with communication and interaction difficulties e.g. speech and language delay, dyslexia, dyspraxia etc
- Use specialist skills and training to support pupils with sensory and /or physical impairment e.g. assistance with the development of appropriate structured learning plans and the implementation of structured learning programme.
- Use specialist skills and training to support pupils with cognition and learning difficulties e.g. encouraging the pupils to engage with and benefit from the planned learning activity, including modifying the activities as agreed with a teacher if the pupil is making slow progress.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.