Job Reference: 59713
- Crawley, Hampshire
- £12 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Teaching Assistant at Pound Hill Junior School
To support the classroom teacher in the delivery of the curriculum. Plan and deliver intervention groups and programmes. Supervise lunch times
- To undertake activities with either individuals or groups to ensure their safety and facilitate their educational, physical and emotional development
- To assist pupils with language developments, particularly oral language, taking part in individual and group discussion with children and reading
- To work with individual children as directed by the class teachers or other senior members of staff, including the inclusion team
- To monitor individual needs and report this to the designated teacher as appropriate
- To keep such records of student development as required by the school
- To support the assessment of pupils
- To assist the teacher with class preparation, including setting up teaching materials and teaching aids as directed
- To administer First Aid to pupils and assist children with personal cleanliness as appropriate
- To accompany children off school premises as directed, in line with off-site policies
The hours of work will be 30.5 hours per week 08:30 to 15:00 Monday to Friday.
Plus 3 INSET days
Holidays to be taken during school holidays only.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.