Job Reference: OS222
- London, Greater London
- £10 - £14.62 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education has an opportunity available as a Teaching Assistant in London.
This contract is ASAP – 10/02/2023, with the hours to be negotiated dependenting on experience.
- A role for Teaching Assistants who can support teachers in delivering well thought out lessons for bright students.
- Able to adapt in class while assisting in teaching.
- Assistant in providing an interesting and engaging lesson to help students achieve greatness.
- Well organised and able to keep up with work loads.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE for Teaching.
- Hold up to Level 3 in Teaching Assistant/Childcare.
- Have a DBS on Update service (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
- Be passionate about making a difference to student’s learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students’ needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
- Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary.
- Someone who is flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Whether you are looking for full or part time, set days each week or require more flexibility we can help – you name it we can do it!
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.