- Location: London, England
- Salary: £14 - £14 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michele Dawson
Seven education is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team at a school in Southampton, Hampshire.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the classroom teacher in daily planning and delivering lessons.
The rate of pay for this role is £14 P/H.
– Supporting the classroom teacher in planning and delivering lessons
– Helping to communicate with students and parents
– Maintaining a tidy and organized classroom environment
– Assisting students during lessons and ensuring they understand the material taught
– Helping to mark and grade assignments and tests
– Supporting students with any additional needs
– Helping to maintain accurate records of student progress
– Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is desirable but not essential
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent organizational and time-management skills
– Good computer skills
– The ability to work well as part of a team
– A relevant qualification or degree in Education or a related field is desirable
This is a part-time position offering a competitive salary of £14 per hour. If you are passionate about education and have the necessary qualities to be an effective Teaching Assistant, please submit your application.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.